Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Mission


I was on Google Maps today doing things that can't be considered even remotely productive. (Although now I do know it would take you 40 days to walk from California to Connecticut) Anyways, I began zooming in on both populated and remote parts of the world. Nothing too interesting. But then I thought that there has to be a car crash or accident somewhere.

Not good enough.

Out of 6 billion people someone must've been in a bad spot or must have been doing something really embarrassing at the exact moment Google snapped their picture. It's my mission to find them. Whoever you are, if you crashed your car or are doing something fishy on Google Maps, I will find you, and expose you. I will not rest until I find you. You have been warned...


Although it is weird that everyone
is looking up.

No comments: